Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I just love it.

Being lied to, and feeling so guilty.
How would I feel if it was happening to me? If this situation was the other way around? I'm sure I would be very, very upset. But I can't stop talking to him. As bad as I feel, he's adorable.

I feel like there's people that I really need to hang out with. Maddi and I used to keep a list in my phone. That got old. Now it's just in my mind. I've got so many people. I just can't find the time to make plans with them. I'm not very good at that stuff at all.


I'm going to a fundraiser dinner tonight at Red's Barbecue.



Isn't it just saddening how from one minute to the next, everything changes? As if nothing even happened in the first place. That probably makes no sense to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment